When a worker declines an allocation, you'll want the scheduler to know about it. In Assignar, that's easy. In the Web App Settings, you can configure who gets notified whenever someone declines an allocation.
Just add an email address to the Allocation Email Address field, and they will be notified. If no address is supplied, then the worker themselves will receive the notification.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Assignar Signals™
- Assignar Signals™ and The Shift Drawer in the Scheduler Timeline
- Organising Scheduler Timeline View
- Notifications for declined allocations
- Using Order Templates
- Using the Unified Calendar and Timeline in Scheduler
- Easily Create and Edit Orders in Scheduler
- Recommended Workers and Equipment
- Mobile Scheduling
- How to notify a fieldworker about their allocation