The site selector page is where a Fieldworker selects the 'site' at which they worked.
A 'site' is based on the projects and clients available to the Fieldworker.
To make it easier and quicker for Fieldworkers to submit timesheets, we suggest the two closest sites to them, based on the location of the project. We only show sites if they are within 2000m or 6561 ft.
Beneath the nearby sites, we display a list of all available projects and clients to the Fieldworker, grouped by clients in alphabetical order.
Once a site has been selected, Assignar will automatically add the client and project to the timesheet.
The video below shows a Fieldworker adding a loose timesheet and selecting a site:
Note: the site selector is available on version 5.34.2 and later.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- FAQ: How much data does the Fieldworker app use?
- Intro: Login to FieldWorker App
- Saving multiple form versions in FieldWorker
- Fieldworker App Data Usage
- Crew Timesheets in Allocations
- What devices are compatible with the FieldWorker app?
- Editing Timesheets After Submission
- FW App: Main Menu
- My Profile
- Get Started: Downloading the Fieldworker App