From our Scheduler page, you can notify the fieldworkers allocated to an order by using our SMS feature.
1. Go to the Scheduler page
2. Find the relevant order
3. Click on the shift for which you'd like to notify fieldworkers
4. Click the 3 dots on the top right of the pop up
5. Click the Notify option
6. A new pop up will open with a pre-filled SMS
By default, this will include a link that the recipient can click to take them directly to the relevant allocation in their Fieldworker App.
8. Click the Send button to sent the SMS to the relevant fieldworkers
On the Scheduler, you can choose to notify at an order level, a task/role level, or an allocation/shift level. If you are sending at either an order or task/role level, the dates will be based on that of the entire order or task/role. If you send at an allocation/shift role, the dates will be based on the specific allocation/shift.
Note that SMSs have a limit of 160 characters per SMS, however most phones will group multiple SMSs together so that they appear as a single message to the recipient. If you see a message that states that you are over the 160 character limit, you will still be able to send the message, however it will count as multiple SMSs in your monthly quota.
You can simply delete contents as required if you'd like to reduce the number of characters in the message.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Assignar Signals™
- Assignar Signals™ and The Shift Drawer in the Scheduler Timeline
- Organising Scheduler Timeline View
- Notifications for declined allocations
- Using Order Templates
- Using the Unified Calendar and Timeline in Scheduler
- Easily Create and Edit Orders in Scheduler
- Recommended Workers and Equipment
- Mobile Scheduling
- How to notify a fieldworker about their allocation