Drill down into your results
You have the ability to look at the information behind a chart. Just click on the area of the chart that you are interested in (a slice of the pie, a bar on the graph). This opens a report which shows the details behind the chart area.
You can further drill down right into the individual orders or clients or projects so that you can view the information in the relevant Assignar module, and take action if you need to.
Receive alerts from your insights.
Now there is no need to keep checking into your reports and dashboards, you can now get an email alerting you if your defined criteria is met. We’ve created a feature that will give you the below email in your inbox without you having to do a thing!
Create your asset dashboard chart and use the alert bell (see image). Enter who should get the alert, when, how often and which item you want to be alerted on.
Check out this handy video for more details: VIDEO: Insights - creating alerts
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What Makes Insights Better Than Reports
- Insights Licensing: Creator vs Viewer
- Payroll Export Templates
- Ready Payroll Exports in Insights
- Creating your own measures in insights
- Advanced Insights - Drill Downs and Alerts
- Insights Chapter 1 : Basic Introduction
- Insights Chapter 2 : How to Create a Basic Report?
- Insights Chapter 3 : Single Value Charts
- Insights Chapter 4 : Bar Charts