To reset password via Dashboard
Go to Users moduleDashboard Users section (or Fieldworkers)
On the search bar, type in the name of the specific user
On the far right hand side of the screen, click on 3 little dots and select Reset Password
4. Enter a new password (minimum 6 characters long) and click Update.
5. You will get a confirmation that it's been successfully changed.
To reset password via Email
Go to Assignar dashboard log-in page (Australia or North America)
Click on Reset Password
3. Enter Client ID and Username.
4. You will get a notification to check your email. If you can't find it in your inbox, check your spam/junk mail.
5. On the email, click the link Reset Password and enter a new one.
Go to the app
Click on Forgot Your Password? link. Please make sure that you select the correct region.
3. Enter Client ID and Username, select the correct region.
4. You will get a confirmation to check your email that contains reset instruction. If you can't find it in your inbox, check your spam/junk mail.
5. On the email, click the link Change Password and enter a new one.