In the above figure the top bar which shows values for Projects, Work Orders, Tasks and Resources are all single value chart. They are generally used to aggregate 1 particular metric over a period of time.
For example, the above chart shows that there are 7 projects which are currently going on with 10 Work orders with 19 Tasks to be completed with 7 Resources.
For this kind of a chart, you only need 1 measure. If you want to slice this data by any dimensions, then you should put them in the filter.
So if you want to create a chart which shows “MTD work orders” you would
pull the measure “Total Work Orders“ in the Results Area.
Add Work Order Created Date in the Filter Area.
Assignar automatically gives you a Single Value Chart.
If you want to change the colour , then you can do that from the edit menu activated by the cog icon
For more information, please see the video below:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What Makes Insights Better Than Reports
- Insights Licensing: Creator vs Viewer
- Payroll Export Templates
- Ready Payroll Exports in Insights
- Creating your own measures in insights
- Advanced Insights - Drill Downs and Alerts
- Insights Chapter 1 : Basic Introduction
- Insights Chapter 2 : How to Create a Basic Report?
- Insights Chapter 3 : Single Value Charts
- Insights Chapter 4 : Bar Charts