Step 1: Go to the Scheduler module
Step 2: Create an order
When you create a new order from the Scheduler, you'll see a new, larger view with the all your order details front and centre.
Step 3: Add Task & Shifts
You don't need to repeat the same tasks to organise the shifts.
Start typing the task name, and then add multiple shifts, with different times, workers quantities, and dates.
Step 4: Save your order
Don't forget to save the changes.
You can choose to save changes or dismiss them.
Step 5: Edit order
When you need to edit an order in the Scheduler, you will open the same view right within the Scheduler.
You'll be able to edit order details, tasks, shifts.
You don't need to edit allocations here as you can do that from the main scheduler view.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Assignar Signals™
- Assignar Signals™ and The Shift Drawer in the Scheduler Timeline
- Organising Scheduler Timeline View
- Notifications for declined allocations
- Using Order Templates
- Using the Unified Calendar and Timeline in Scheduler
- Easily Create and Edit Orders in Scheduler
- Recommended Workers and Equipment
- Mobile Scheduling
- How to notify a fieldworker about their allocation