Built your own custom report, through the data visualiser and you want to refer to this report often? Then Bookmark Reports are the way to go. This allows for you to save reports that you use on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Here is how:
Once you have built out your report on the right click the + Bookmark button
3. Add in a title of the report, in this example we wrote Timesheets Report
4. Click Save
5. Your report can be accessed on the left where your bookmarked reports are. Click on the name for the report to load.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Basics: Reports
- Basics: Using the Data Visualiser
- Basics: Client & Project Time Report
- Basics: FieldWorker Competency/Induction Matrix
- Basics: Expiry Alerts Report
- Basics: Dashboard & FieldWorker App Audit Trail
- Basics: Fatigue Reporting
- Basics: Daily out Report
- Advanced: Bookmark Data Visualiser Reports