When cross hiring any goods/services, we all have preferred suppliers. This list can now be set-up in the dashboard.
Go to Assets & Tasks Tasks Task name to view and/or update details for an existing task.
The bottom of the task details page will be a field for supplier ranking. You can select suppliers associated with the selected task and enter in their ranking - 1 being the highest and 10+ being the lowest.
To remove any rankings, click the red delete button.
To add more rankings, click the green + button
Once you're happy with the rankings, click the green Save Rankings button
Each time you create an order for a supplier, you will see the supplier ranking by clicking on the View Supplier Ranking next to the drop down list available in the order details page. If your favourite supplier not be available, just change the drop down to the second ranked supplier listed.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Basics: What is a supplier?
- Basics: Adding, Editing and Archiving a Supplier
- Basics: Associating workers or assets to a supplier
- Basics: Getting started with Supplier Documents
- Basics: Editing and Removing Supplier Documents
- Basics: Emailing Supplier Documents
- Basics: Add, Edit or Remove Supplier Journal Entries
- Advanced: Supplier Linkages in the Dashboard
- Advanced: Supplier Ranking by Task
- Advanced: Adding pay rates to a supplier