This feature is currently being rolled out to all users. It is currently only available for loose timesheets.
The new Role and Asset selector help fieldworkers when submitting timesheets, as it narrows down the assets available to choose based on the role they have selected.
When a fieldworker adds a loose timesheet, they will first be prompted to select the site at which they performed their work.
Then, they will be asked to select the Role that they worked as, followed by the Asset they used to perform the Role.
The Assets available to select will be based on those linked to the Role.
Note that this is available on v5.36.0 and later of the Fieldworker App.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- 1. An Overview of Our Asset List Page (Next Gen)
- 2. How to Use Advanced Asset Search (Next Gen)
- 3. How to Add a New Asset (Next Gen)
- 4. How to Edit an Asset Using the Asset Drawer (Next Gen)
- 5. How to Get to an Assets Detail Page From the Assets List Page (Next Gen)
- First Steps: Asset/Equipment QR Scanner
- First Steps: Automatic Update Asset Number Reading (Classic)
- Basics: Exploring Assets (Classic)
- Basics: Add A New Asset (Classic)
- Advanced: Assets & Tasks (Classic)