If you have any Orders with repeat work, we recommend setting up Order Templates or duplicating an order to schedule faster.
Create an Order Template from an existing Order
- Go to Scheduler
- Find an Order with repeatable work.
- Next to the Order name, tap the icon
- Tap Edit Order
- In the Order's details, click Create Template
- Make required changes
Next time you create an Order, you'll see this option in your list of templates.
How to duplicate an Order
If you need to repeat a piece of work that you've already done for a client, Duplicate Order might be a good option for you.
- Click the icon at the end of the order name and choose Duplicate Order.
- You'll then be asked if you want to duplicate the Assignments and rebook the same resources. Choose Yes or No.
- You'll be brought to the order details page where you can fine-tune the order before saving and having it appear on the scheduler.