What is a report?
A report should be created to shed light on a particular question that needs some decision making. Instead of always creating a data - heavy report, try to think of the question or the challenge that needs an answer.
Fig1: The above image shows what projects are currently in progress and the number of orders being executed for those projects.
What is a report filter?
A report filter helps you decide what data you want to see on the reports. You can only use 1 field to filter this dataset or you can use multiple fields to create a compound filter.
Fig2 : If you wanted to look at a report just for the last 2 months. you can apply filters which will process the data just for the months selected in the filter.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What Makes Insights Better Than Reports
- Insights Licensing: Creator vs Viewer
- Payroll Export Templates
- Ready Payroll Exports in Insights
- Creating your own measures in insights
- Advanced Insights - Drill Downs and Alerts
- Insights Chapter 1 : Basic Introduction
- Insights Chapter 2 : How to Create a Basic Report?
- Insights Chapter 3 : Single Value Charts
- Insights Chapter 4 : Bar Charts