Timesheet codes are the codes that you associate to your Pay Rates and Charge Rates in Assignar. These are identified in your Accounting Software and is typically a number. You cannot create a pay rate or charge rate without a timesheet code. There is also a limit of 200 time sheet codes that can be entered into the system.
Add Timesheet Code
Go to Timesheets & Dockets Timesheet Codes
Click + Add New
Add in the Code - I.E. 1001
Add in a label - I.E. Base Rate
If you try to delete a timesheet code and you have it associated to Pay or Charge Rate Groups in Assignar, it will not allow you to remove the code.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Daily Log Beta
- How to review Site Diaries within an order
- Timesheet Submission Options
- Basics: Navigating The Timesheets List View
- Basics: How To Edit & Approve A Timesheet
- Basics: Timesheet Activities
- Basics: Add Dockets To Timesheets
- Basics: How To Add A Timesheet Through The Dashboard
- Advanced: Bulk Approve Timesheets
- Advanced: Timesheet Codes