Every user in Assignar can upload their own profile picture to their user profile. This allows for easy identification of your Fieldworkers and your Dashboard Users.
Here is how to upload your own profile photo:
Go to Users, select either Dashboard Users or Fieldworker Users
At the top of the page is an icon image where you can upload image. Press the Upload button
Select the image you want to upload
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update User
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Fieldworker Availability
- Introduction: How Do I Add A New User?
- Introduction: Employment Types
- Introduction: Deactivated Users
- Introduction: Skill/Competency Search
- Introduction: User Profile Photo
- Dashboard User Access (User Management)
- Fieldworker Basics: Fieldworkers 101
- Fieldworker Basics: Add or Edit Fieldworker Competencies & Inductions
- Fieldworker Basics: Email A Fieldworkers Qualification