If for whatever reason you need to email a copy of the supplier documents, you can do this quite easily from the dashboard! Below out lines the steps to take to do so.
Click Suppliers Suppliers Supplier Name to view and/or update details for an existing supplier
Click the documents tab to view a list of documents for that supplier
Click on the three dots in the far right column and select "email attachment"
You will see a popup email window
Enter one or more email addresses to the To box with a comma in between each email address if more than one
Enter in an email subject line and message to send with the attached document
Click the Send Button when you're ready to send the email
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Basics: What is a supplier?
- Basics: Adding, Editing and Archiving a Supplier
- Basics: Associating workers or assets to a supplier
- Basics: Getting started with Supplier Documents
- Basics: Editing and Removing Supplier Documents
- Basics: Emailing Supplier Documents
- Basics: Add, Edit or Remove Supplier Journal Entries
- Advanced: Supplier Linkages in the Dashboard
- Advanced: Supplier Ranking by Task
- Advanced: Adding pay rates to a supplier