Here's the fieldworker app menu that may be available to you.
My Items: as a fieldworker, this is where you can view the following:
*Depending on your role, these may not be visible for you
Allocations: this is where you can view the jobs allocated to you
Timesheets: this section is where you submit "loose" timesheet
Site Diary: this allows you (as nominated supervisor/ foreman) to capture all your worksite's timesheets, activities and approvals in one place. To know more, click here.
Dockets: allows you to capture physical docket by uploading a file/image or complete a specific docket required for the job
Forms: you can complete and submit required forms
Go Offline: you can manually enable offline mode if you are going to a zone with no network coverage. To know more, click here.
If you wish to update your personal information within the app, go to this link.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- FAQ: How much data does the Fieldworker app use?
- Intro: Login to FieldWorker App
- Saving multiple form versions in FieldWorker
- Fieldworker App Data Usage
- Crew Timesheets in Allocations
- What devices are compatible with the FieldWorker app?
- Editing Timesheets After Submission
- FW App: Main Menu
- My Profile
- Get Started: Downloading the Fieldworker App