The quickest and easiest way to add a new timesheet is from an allocations, this is because half the details are already filled in for you.
Tap Allocations from the main menu.
Tap on an allocation in the list to view allocation details.
Tap Add Timesheet to add a new timesheet for this allocation.
You will go straight to the timesheet Activities screen (client/project/task/asset/time details will be filled in automatically).
Tap on the back arrow ‘
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- FAQ: How much data does the Fieldworker app use?
- Intro: Login to FieldWorker App
- Saving multiple form versions in FieldWorker
- Fieldworker App Data Usage
- Crew Timesheets in Allocations
- What devices are compatible with the FieldWorker app?
- Editing Timesheets After Submission
- FW App: Main Menu
- My Profile
- Get Started: Downloading the Fieldworker App