Select the date of the timesheet
Add one or more activities and the times for each activity. E.g. Load/Unload, Travel to/from site, Site.
Enter how many minutes were spent on Break and check that the Total number of hours is correct.
Tap to tick one or more allowances, if applicable.
There are two ways to attach a docket (if you don’t have the docket now, you can always send it later in the Dockets screen). If you tap Take a Picture it will open your camera so you can take a photo of the docket now. If you tap Select From Gallery it will open your photo library so you can choose an existing photo of the docket.
Attach a docket image
Tap Take A Picture to take a photo of the docket.
Check the photo to make sure all details are clear and in focus. If it’s blurry or incomplete, tap Retake.
If it’s good to go, tap Use Photo to add it to the timesheet.
Tap Select From Gallery to choose an existing photo of the docket.
Tap OK to allow Fieldworker to access your mobile device’s photo library. You’ll only need to do this once. If you change your mind, tap Don’t Allow.
Tap on the docket photo to add it to the timesheet.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- FAQ: How much data does the Fieldworker app use?
- Intro: Login to FieldWorker App
- Saving multiple form versions in FieldWorker
- Fieldworker App Data Usage
- Crew Timesheets in Allocations
- What devices are compatible with the FieldWorker app?
- Editing Timesheets After Submission
- FW App: Main Menu
- My Profile
- Get Started: Downloading the Fieldworker App