Add a new timesheet from Allocations
The quickest and easiest way to add a new timesheet is from an allocation, because half the details are already filled in for you.
Tap Allocations from the main menu.
Tap on an allocation in the list to view allocation details.
Tap Add Timesheet to add a new timesheet for this allocation.
You will go straight to the timesheet Activities screen (client/project/task/asset/time details will be filled in automatically).
Tap on the back arrow ‘<‘ in the top left to go back a step from any screen.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Daily Log Beta
- How to review Site Diaries within an order
- Timesheet Submission Options
- Basics: Navigating The Timesheets List View
- Basics: How To Edit & Approve A Timesheet
- Basics: Timesheet Activities
- Basics: Add Dockets To Timesheets
- Basics: How To Add A Timesheet Through The Dashboard
- Advanced: Bulk Approve Timesheets
- Advanced: Timesheet Codes