Welcome to Assignar! We are so glad you’re here.
The first step to getting most out of Assignar begins by uploading your resources. In Assignar, resources are:
- Field workers
Why am I doing this?
Getting this data in the system will allow you to go into the scheduler and create work orders.
First log into Assignar
Here’s how to do it:
- After logging into Assignar, click ‘Settings’ at the bottom of the menu on the left-hand side.
- Click ‘Data Import - Beta’.
- Click ‘Upload’ next to the data type you want to import first.
- Click ‘Upload from File’ and select a data file from your desktop.
- Choose which sheet(s) from the file has your data. Click all that apply.
- Confirm that the data fields (i.e. email or date of birth) were correctly identified by Assignar. This process is called ‘data mapping’.
- Click ‘edit’ to make any changes to a data field. Assignar will tell you the percentage of rows that have a value for the column. You can add data into empty fields later on.
- If all the data mappings look correct, click ‘Review’.
- Add in any missing data to the required fields (marked with an *). To see missing fields easier, click the toggle at the top that says “Only show rows with problems”
- Click ‘Continue’ and then ‘Confirm’ to submit.
Back on the Import Landing Page, you’ll see that the number of resources you uploaded is listed under ‘Record Count’. To view your uploaded list, click the pop out (the diagonal arrow pointing right).
To upload another list, click ‘Upload’ next to the data type you want, and repeat the process.
Next, we’ll organize your workers, so you can easily schedule them.