With your people and equipment organized, and clients imported into the system, we can really get to work.
It’s time to create a project. This is the larger job tied to a client that may require multiple work orders to complete.
Why am I doing this?
Creating a project will provide you with a more detail view of your operations and keep you organized when it comes to scheduling.
Here’s how to do it:
- Click ‘Projects’ on the left-hand menu
- Click ‘Add Project’ in the upper right-hand corner
- Click the first drop-down to select the client the project is for. Didn’t upload any clients? No problem! Click ‘Add New’
- Only the fields listed with a red asterisk are required, but you can add as much detail as you want.
- Click ‘Save’
- Click ‘Save Project & Close’
Now, we’re ready to add a work order.