With a work order in the system, we can now assign our fieldworkers using the Scheduler to complete it.
Why am I doing this?
Without scheduling what we need, how can we plan, execute, and track our projects?
Here’s how to do it:
- In the left-hand menu, click ‘Work Planning’ and then ‘Scheduler’.
- Your projects will be listed in the far left column. Click the three dots next to the work order you want to schedule for.
- Click ‘Create Work Order’. Choose the template related to the work order.
- Choose a start and end date.
- Under ‘Roles’ to the right, click the role you’d like to assign.
- Select start and end times. If any forms are required for the role, click ‘Role forms’ and choose any that apply.
- Click ‘Create New’.
- Back on the Scheduler, click on the Project. The work order will appear under it, and you’ll see a card under each date its schedule for.
- Click on a card, and the recommended workers will show up in the far-right sidebar.
- Click the worker you want to allocate to the role, and drag them over to the card. Presto! They’re allocated to that role on that day.
Now, let’s head over to the mobile app to see how field workers can view their assignment, accept it, and track their time using the Assignar app.
When do customers make templates?