Now that you’ve organized your fieldworkers into their roles, Assignar can now recommend workers to fill in the roles required to complete a work order.
But wait - doesn’t equipment also perform a type of work?
The answer is YES! Which is why we’re going to assign our equipment to their respective roles, too.
What am I doing this?
By tying equipment to the type of work it does (roles), Assignar makes it easier to find and schedule exactly what you need to complete a work order.
Here’s how to do it (click to see the video below):
Here are the steps:
- Click ‘Resources’ on the left-hand menu, then click ‘Roles’.
- Click into any of the listed ‘Roles’ that a piece of machinery is required to complete.
- To add a piece of machinery to the Role, click the pop out (arrow pointing to the right-hand corner).
- Click ‘Equipment Required’
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click ‘Add More’ and select the piece of equipment required for the role. Choose all that apply.
- Click ‘Save Equipment’
- Click ‘Save & Close’ to exit the role.
Now, that we have our people and equipment organized, let’s create a project.