Items marked with the 🏢 icon are subject to our Enterprise Release Process.
- When you change the sort order for items in the Scheduler Timeline, this preference is now persisted when you come back to the page.
- In the Calendar, we added an coloured indicator to distinguish the first shift for a resource on an order. This will help you to know when you need to move workers and equipment between jobs:
- Site Diary - added validation to ensure a Fieldworker's time doesn't overlap across multiple roles
- Site Diary - you can now filter the Site Diaries page by Order 🏢 (This is being released throughout December and January).
- Site Diary - when accessing the Site Diaries page via the Order module, you will now be taken to a pre-filtered view of the page 🏢 (This is being released throughout December and January).
- Digital Dockets - added validation to ensure the Date From cannot be after the Date To value.
- Added an Audit Trail entry when a Timesheet is approved from the Web Timesheets list.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a user from saving a Form Result that included an image via the Web App.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a user who had never logged in from resetting their password.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a custom logo to fail in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused terminology changes to fail in some circumstances.
- We now allow users to remain logged in, if they return to the app within a week.
This change has been made with your security our highest priority - if a user's password is reset, or if they are deactivated, they will now immediately be prevented from accessing Assignar.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful