To track the progress of an Order, you can set the Budgeted Quantity for the Order, then track progress from the site via Site Diary.
- Navigate to the Scheduler
- Click to edit an Order (or create a new order)
- Scroll down to the 'Budgeted Quantities' section
- Add a description for the quantity
The description is the type of progress/quantity you want to track.
As an example, if the order is to excavate a site, the description should be set to "Excavation"
Note that in order for you to report progress across different orders (and to ensure consistency), each description you add can be re-used in other orders, even if the quantities are different
- Add the quantity you want to track against
As an example, if the order is to excavate 100 cubic metres, the quantity should be set to 100
- Add the unit you want to track against
As an example, if the order is to excavate 100 cubic metres, the unit should be set to cubic metres
- Save the order
- Now your supervisors will be able to add progress via the Site Diary
To learn more about how to track progress against the order as a Supervisor, click here.