A supervisor can add progress against an Order in their Site Diary.
To do this, the Order must have a Budgeted Quantity set against it. To learn about setting the Budgeted Quantity, click here.
- In the FW App, navigate to the Site Diary page
- Open the relevant Site Diary
- Scroll down to the Work Completed section of the Site Diary
- Tap the 'Edit' button
- Type in the amount of work completed for the day
This can either be a raw number (e.g. 100 linear feet), or a percentage (e.g. 10%) of work completed
- Type any comments if necessary
- Upload an image if necessary
The comments and image can be used to explain progress if it is not as expected
- Tap the save button
- Complete the rest of the Site Diary and Submit
To learn more about Site Diary, click here.