When it comes to organizing your work in the Scheduler Timeline, you have several options designed to help you focus on what's most important.
Group Orders By
We now have three ways to organize the Orders list. You can group by Project, by Client or just a flat list of Orders (Group By None).
Group By Client is a great new way to organize your work, if you're working on mostly smaller, service orders where you mostly care about who you're doing the work for.
Since Group By Client is new, some features, including filters, duplicate and Archive, are currently unavailable while you're in this mode. These features are coming soon.
Depending on the way you're grouping Orders, you have various options to sort your work.
Group By Project
When you group by Project, you can sort by Start Date, by Recently Modified, or by Name. In each case, projects are sorted first, and Orders within each project are sorted in the same way.
If a project does not have a Start Date, then the start date of the earliest Order is used for sorting.
Group By None
When you are showing a flat Orders list, the options above are available, and you have an additional option to sort by Order Number.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Assignar Signals™
- Assignar Signals™ and The Shift Drawer in the Scheduler Timeline
- Organising Scheduler Timeline View
- Notifications for declined allocations
- Using Order Templates
- Using the Unified Calendar and Timeline in Scheduler
- Easily Create and Edit Orders in Scheduler
- Recommended Workers and Equipment
- Mobile Scheduling
- How to notify a fieldworker about their allocation