Assignar Signals can help you make better scheduling decisions. Whether you're making your first Assignment, or you need to resolve issues from a scheduling change, Assignar Signals can help.
Note: In this document, we refer to Assignments, which some customers know as Allocations.
Assignar Signals™ within Shift Cards
Switch the Timeline to a 1 week view. Any shift that has an issue with an assignment will have a signal (red alert triangle in this case). This indicates that a worker or piece of equipment can't be available for this shift because of:
- Overlapping Assignments
- Unavailability due to Leave or Non Working Days
- Missing or expired Competencies and Skills
Coming Soon: We will show a Warning signal on shifts where a worker is missing or has an expired induction.
The Shift Drawer
Within the Shift Drawer you can see and make useful changes on a selected shift.
Assignment Signals™ within the Shift Drawer
Initially we show Alert Signals - alerts that may cause an issue with a worker or asset's Scheduling (just like the challenges above):
- Overlapping Assignments
- Unavailable due to Leave or Non Working Days.
- Missing or expired Competencies and Skills.
Alert Signals appear as a red mark to the right of a resource, as shown below. Click on the arrow to see details to learn more about that signal.
Remove and Replace Resources
Select the button next to one or more resources, then select Delete to remove them. Look at the resource list on the right, and you'll find Recommended people or assets that are available. Drag and Drop onto the shift card to assign them, as you usually do.
Update Assignment Status
You can now update assignment statuses for all workers, from the Scheduler.
- For one or more workers on a shift – within the Shift Drawer, select the workers, then select the Assignment Status dropdown, select the new status, then confirm by clicking Update.
- For all workers on a shift - select the Shift's Details menu, then "Update Assignment Statuses". Or in the shift drawer, select all assignments, select new status, then confirm by clicking Update.
- For all workers on an entire order - select the Order's Details menu, then "Update Assignment Statuses".
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Assignar Signals™
- Assignar Signals™ and The Shift Drawer in the Scheduler Timeline
- Organising Scheduler Timeline View
- Notifications for declined allocations
- Using Order Templates
- Using the Unified Calendar and Timeline in Scheduler
- Easily Create and Edit Orders in Scheduler
- Recommended Workers and Equipment
- Mobile Scheduling
- How to notify a fieldworker about their allocation