Your Assets are the important items you need to run your business, such as: vehicles, heavy machinery and equipment. Using Assignar, you can even link equipment with Assets. You can even track the registration expirations, insurance and and even maintenance history — all to ensure your business is running smoothly.
Quickly Edit an Asset
- From the Dashboard, click on Resources, then Assets to see a listed of all your assets
- Click on an Asset row to make quick edits within the Asset Drawer
(from the Dashboard click Resources, then Assets, then select an Asset for quick edits)
Use Search to Filter and Advanced Search to See Archived Assets
- Just type right into the Search Bar by name, serial number, make or model. The list will actively filter as you type.
- Using the Settings Icon in the Search Bar, try searching for something more directly. You can even see unarchived and archived items.
Use column headers (Asset Name, Serial Number, etc) to sort your view.
- Sorting views is simple. Just use click on the column headers and give it a try.
- Use the vertical ellipsis at the end of the row to see more options.