This step applies to businesses where their employees do not utilize the check in/check out function, and instead the supervisor clocks time for them.
Under Site Diary in the Assignar app, a supervisor will see all the work order they are assigned to. It comes pre-filled with all the information the schedule has. This is how supervisors can add time for people or review people’s time.
Why am I doing this?
For companies where fieldworkers don’t submit their own time, supervisors will come here to double-check that what was meant to happen for that day actually did.
Here’s how to do it:
- In the Assignar app, tap ‘Site Diary’.
- Tap ‘Get Started’ next to the work order you want to view all the work that was meant to happen for that day.
- Tap a role to see the time that was recorded against it.
- If you’re submitting time for your fieldworkers, click ‘Get Started’. Then ‘Add New Worker’ if not everyone is listed who was actually there. Tap ‘Next’.
- As you scroll down, you’ll see every worker assigned to that role for the day. You can edit their submitted time.
- If a fieldworker wasn’t originally assigned, but you added them here, it’ll default to the shift on the schedule. You can edit it under ‘Activity’.
- Keep scrolling to review and/or edit the workers assigned to that role. Hit ‘Save’.
Now, we’ll head back to the office and learn about ‘Insights’ which will shape our data to understand our operations in a whole new way.