If you have been assigned to a job, you can go into your Daily Log to view the Assignment details and submit your Timesheet against the Assignment.
This article explains how to submit your Timesheet via check in/out.
- Log into the FW App
- Tap the Daily Log option in the menu
Note that this may be called Timesheets or something else depending on your company's terminology
- If you have the option, either Confirm or Decline your assignment
In this example, we will tap Confirm
- To start the clock for your timesheet, tap the Check in button
Once you've checked in, you can add breaks as needed
Click here for more info
- Once you've finished working on the Assignment, tap the blue Check out button to stop the timer on your Assignment
- This will take you to the Timesheet details page.
On this page you can updated any Asset/Equipment and the time associated to them as needed. Click here for more info
- To submit your timesheet, scroll down and add a signature
Note that the signature field may or may not be enabled on your account
- Tap the Submit timesheet button at the bottom of the page
Once you've submitted your timesheet, your Daily Log will show a grey submitted Timesheet card
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful