Before you start you should know
As a worker, the Assignar Mobile Application is where you'll:
- View your upcoming Assignments
- Submit Timesheets
- Submit Forms
- Submit Dockets
- Capture Site Progress
- Capture Notes + more!
Download the Assignar Mobile App
Click the links below to be redirected to the app store:
- Assignar Mobile for iOS: iOS 14 or newer is required for iPhones or iPads.
- Assignar Mobile for Android: Android 11 or newer is required for Phones and Tablets using Android.
Access the Assignar Mobile App on your Web Browser
Or, you can also access our mobile app using any web browser with this link.
Log in to the Assignar Mobile App
To log in, you will need your:
- Client ID
Your Client ID and Username should be provided by your admin.
Navigating the Assignar Mobile App
When you land on the homepage, you will see buttons to quickly access the most common areas that you need to complete your work. Note that you may not see everything shown in the image below depending on how your admin has configured Assignar.
- My Items: View documents and equipment that you have been assigned to.
- Daily Log: View your upcoming work schedule, confirm your assignments, submit Timesheets and Forms.
- Site Diary: For supervisors to complete a Site Diary for their crew.
- Dockets: Submit Dockets for Client sign off.
- Forms: Submit Forms. You can also submit Forms from Daily Log too.
Manage Your Profile
To access your profile, tap your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
From here you can:
- Upload your profile photo
- Update your personal information
- Request qualifications, orientations or inductions
- Update your password
- Check your application version
- Reset the Application
- Log out
Keep your mobile app up to date
To get the best experience, it is important to keep your app up to date.
We recommend turning on Automatic Updates so that you always have the latest version. You can check your application version under your profile.
Turn on Location Services
This will be helpful for ensuring that data from the field is captured in the right location. Your admin may also require you to have Location Services turned on.
Access to Photo Gallery
Giving Assignar access to your photo gallery is also important, so you can quickly post photos of job site progress or a safety issue.