Time On Site Reports can be used with Geofences or with POIs, to see the time spent in a location and if the locations were visited or not.
This article shows how to set up a Time on Site report if you want to use them with Geofences.
Geofence Event Rule setup
1. Go to Admin > Event Rules and select + Event Rule to Create a new Event Rule.
2. Put a name to your rule, and choose Enabled > No
This option disables the event rule for "live" events but enable it for reports
3. Include your Geofences Groups you need to add.
4. As a notification, select Report Argument, and use
5. In Presentation, keep this option disabled.
6. Save your Event Rule
7. Now you can generate a report by going to Reports menu. Select Event Rule report and choose "TimeOnSite report feed (geofences)" from the Event Rule dropdown. Choose vehicle tags you want to run a report against. It's good to select all, which is the "Show on Map" tag. It's a default tag that captures all your vehicles.