Who this feature is for
Step 1: Decide where to create your report (Reporting or Data Analytics)
You can create a report from either the Reporting or the Data Analytics page. The steps for creating a report are the same, however, the amount of data you can access from each is different:
- Reporting gives you access to data from the last 30 days
- Data Analytics gives you access to all data since starting Assignar
Step 2: Select the type of data you want
You'll see tabs at the top of the page, where you can get access to different types of data.
On the left, you'll see the fields related to that type of data. For example, if you're on the Assets tab, you'll see the fields that are related to Assets.
In the middle, you'll see our canvas. This is where:
- You can calculate the data of your report
- View a visualization of your report
- Add filters to filter your report
Step 3: Select the fields you want in your report
Click the fields you want in your Report
Your selected fields will then be added to the canvas.
- Tips: To use the field for a pivot, move your mouse to the right of the field and tap the icon. To use the field for a filter, tap the icon.
Step 4: Run the report
After selecting the data type and fields, click the Run button
Step 5: View the results & visualizations
Using Report Filters
If you want to narrow the dataset in the report even further, you can use Report Filters.
Step 6: Save, Download, or Share the report (and more)
To save, download or share the report:
- Click the icon.
- Choose your desired action
Tip: If you save the report, you'll be able to add it to a Dashboard.