In this article you will learn about the different Assignar user types and how each will access the Assignar application and manage their passwords.
Assignar User Types
There are two types of Assignar Users and there is an application for each type.
- Dashboard Users - This user type primarily works in the "office", coordinating work and verifying field data, using a laptop/desktop computer to access Assignar. This type of user will use the Assignar web application through a web browser like Google Chrome.
- Fieldworker Users - This user type primarily works in the "field", doing work on job sites and will be using Assignar on a mobile device. This type of user will use the Assignar Mobile Applications available on iOS, Android and Mobile Web Browser.
Keep reading to learn more about the Assignar applications and how to access them.
Accessing the Assignar Web Application
The Assignar Web Application accessible on laptop/desktops is where you will start your journey as a Dashboard User. The Web Application is where you will set up your Assignar account by adding your workers, equipment and other important business data. Dashboard Users will also run the business through the Web Application by keeping their resource information up to date, creating orders and scheduling work, reviewing form submissions and processing payroll.
To access the Assignar Web Application you will one of two URLs depending where you are located.
To login to your account you will need your Client ID, Username and Password. Your Client ID and Username will be provided by your account administrator. If you do not know your password you can click the Reset Password button to set a new one. Note: If you are the account administrator you will receive your credentials from Assignar Support or your Customer Success Manager.
Accessing the Assignar Mobile Applications
The Assignar Mobile Application, available on iOS, Android and Mobile Web Brower is where Fieldworker Users will start their journey with Assignar. The Mobile Application is where Fieldworkers will get Work Assignments and complete Daily Timesheets, Forms and Dockets. To get started download one of the mobile applications or visit the Mobile Website.
- For the iOS Application - Click Here!
- For the Android Application - Click Here!
- For the Mobile Web Browser Application - mobile.assignar.com
To log in to your account you will need your Client ID, Username, Password and Region. Your Client ID and Username should be provided by your Account Administrator. If you do not know your password you can click the Reset Password button to set a new one.