Who is this article for
If you were not assigned a shift and you still need to submit a timesheet, you can alternatively submit what we refer to as a Loose Timesheet. Loose Timesheets can be created any time.
How to submit a Loose Timesheet
To begin, tap the round, blue + button
- On Daily Log homepage, tap the round, blue + button.
- Tap Add Timesheet.
- Select Client and Project Name. If there are nearby Client/Projects within a 2km (6561 ft) radius of where you are currently located, we will display them here.
- Select Role Name.
- Optionally, select 1 or more Assets. Or, Skip.
Next, let's add more information to your Timesheet
- From the Add Timesheet page, add 1 or more Activities to your Timesheet. Note: There must be at least 1 activity added to the timesheet in order to save or submit.
- Optionally, add any Breaks, Assets, Allowances, Dockets or comments.
And, finally submit your Timesheet!
You can choose to Sign and Submit now or Save to submit later.
Sign and Submit now
- When you tap Sign and Submit, you will be prompted for a signature.
- Add Signature
- Tap Submit
- When you tap Save, you will be redirected back to the Daily Log homepage, where there will be a Submit Timesheets button for you to Sign and Submit later.