Before you start you should know
Web Timesheets is where you'll start your Time and Payroll processing journey. It is home for reviewing, editing, approving and creating workers timesheets that were created from:
- Daily Log
- Site Diary
- Web Timesheets
From here, you'll also be able to export the data and import into your ERP solution.
Navigating the Timesheets page
When you first land on the Timesheets page, you will see a list of grey, collapsed rows, which represent a high level overview of the worker’s entire day.
When you tap on a grey row, it will expand and show you a nested list of this worker's timesheets that relate to that specific day. For example, if a worker has submitted 2 timesheets in a day, you will see 2 nested timesheet rows.
Within each nested timesheet row, you may see:
- Status of the timesheet
- Timesheet ID
- Client and Project Name
- Order Number and Description
- WO Number
- Submitted By
- Created By
You can choose to expand all the rows by tapping Expand All. This will allow you to bulk review and approve timesheets at one time, all within this page.
In each timesheet row, there is an icon, where you can perform a number of actions to a Timesheet:
You can also bulk select to bulk Approve, Mark as Processed and Delete Timesheets.
However, some of these actions are conditional:
- Timesheets with either a Started or Pending Submission status cannot be approved straight away. They must be Submitted before they can be approved.
- You can add Pay and Charge Rates once the timesheet has been approved.
- Approved timesheets cannot be edited or deleted. If you need to edit or delete an approved timesheet, undo the approval of this timesheet, then delete.
Submitted or Approved Timesheets can be marked as Processed.
- Processed Timesheets cannot be deleted or edited.
You can filter the Timesheet table by Status or by Date using the quick filters shown below.
You can also use our Advanced Filter at the top of the page, where you can filter by:
You can also search using the search bar at the top of the page and search for:
- Timesheet ID
- Order Number
The filters and search are sticky
If you leave the page, you can come back with your previous filters still applied - like you never left!