Who this article is for
If you notice a mistake with any of your crew's Timesheet, you can edit them from your Site Diary.
Note: You can edit Timesheets just as long as they're not in progress (e.g. if you worker has checked in, but hasn't checked out, you won't be able to edit them until they finish).
To edit your crew's Timesheet
- Tap on the Timesheets card
- You’ll then be taken to the Timesheets page, where you’ll see a list of all your worker’s timesheets.
- Select your Worker’s Timesheet.
- Make edits as required.
Can my crew override the changes I've made to their Timesheet?
No. They can view the changes you've made to their Timesheet. However, they can't override any changes you've made. If they notice a mistake in their Timesheet, they will either need to raise it with you or Payroll.
Can't edit your Worker's Started or Pending Submission Timesheet?
You cannot edit Timesheets that have come from Daily Log with a Started or Pending Submission status.
To unblock yourself from submitting your Site Diary, you can either:
- Wait for the worker to submit their Timesheet
- Remove the Timesheet from your Site Diary