Before you start you should know
Watch this video
To learn how to setup your Xero Integration, watch this quick video. Or, read on for the written steps below.
To begin, navigate to the Integrations Hub
- From the navigation menu in the Assignar Web App, under Settings, tap Integrations.
Next, in the Xero card, tap Setup and follow the prompts
- Within the Xero card, tap Setup
- Follow the prompts in the configuration wizard to:
- Select your timezone
- Sign into Xero
- Grant Assignar access to your Xero Data
- Choose a Xero tenant to use with Assignar
Next, let's setup your workflows
In this example, we'll setup a Client.
- Click the Clients row in the table.
- Use the toggle and turn it on.
- Select your filter options, then tap Save & Sync
And you're done!
Go grab a coffee (or a beer) while your data syncs.