Before you start
Acumatica has security measures in place that require customers to re-approve 3rd party integrations every 30 days. The steps below will walk you through re-authorizing Acumatica so your integration can continue running without interruption.
You can use the same steps below to change the Acumatica user that the integration is associated with. If you are looking to change Acumatica tenants, please contact support.
To begin, navigate to the Acumatica Integrations page
- From the navigation menu in the Assignar Web App, under Settings, tap Integrations.
Next, access your Acumatica integration, and click authorize
- From the Integrations page, tap View, within the Acumatica card.
- From the Acumatica page, near the bottom, tap Re-Authorize
Re-authenticate with Acumatica, and you're good to go.
- In the pop-up window, verify your time zone is correct, then click "Next"
- On the next screen, click the pencil icon
- Enter the Tenant ID of the Acumatica instance, as well as the Instance URL. The Instance URL is the website that you go to log in, e.g. “assignar.acumatica.com” (this may be saved from your last authentication)
- Click Save
- The webpage will then ask you to sign into Acumatica. Once you click Sign In you may be prompted to grant permission to the integration
- Select Yes, Allow with the default options selected
- Once the authentication has been successfully renewed, select Finish