Here's what we've been up to 👇
New Features in the Web App
- Login Screen Change - As part of a broader security update we are modifying the login screen. When logging in you will first be asked for your Company ID before transitioning to the next screen to enter your user name and password. Note that this change will not log users out of the system but if a user does log out they will use this new screen. If you have trouble remembering your company id please contact customer support.
- You'll now see Work Total, Break Total, and Daily Total, instead of just Total Time in your Site Diary PDF. Available only for the New Site Diary.
- You can now see worker roles in the roster in the Scheduler.
- Filter timesheets by Worker Tags.
- We've moved the option to import workers and dashboard users into Assisted Import.
- We simplified phone number validation to eliminate the issues where numbers were deemed invalid (when they weren't).
- UI Improvements to the Timesheets list page, so you don't need to scroll across to the get the action menu.
- Improved feedback when your search yields no results in Timesheets and Site Diary.
- Fixed an issue where the chart of activities in Timesheet Details displayed incorrectly, particularly when bars overlapped.
- Fixed an issue where you could not filter timesheets by worker tag if you didn't have permission to manage workers.
- Fixed an issue where worker profiles without an email address could not be updated.
- Fixed an issue where the “Show Tags” option did not persist in the Timeline.
Improvements in the Mobile App
- You can now enter a Docket Date and Docket Number for Chargeable Items in the New Site Diary.
- We now prevent workers submitting dockets for future dates.
- Improved usability of Site Diary when incorporating worker-submitted timesheets.
- Fixed an issue in Site Diary where temperature would not show in Fahrenheit units, and precipitation would not show in inches.
- Fixed an issue where the list of available competencies and inductions could be duplicated when requesting from the mobile app.