Our Team's Been Hard at Work 💪
Here's What New in the Web App
- When editing a web timesheet, the activity dropdown shows much more quickly.
- The option to remove a worker from today only or future dates (shown below) won’t appear on the last day of an order.
- You can now filter what you see when the Timeline view is organized by Client.
- You can now apply a Sort on Orders when you organize the Timeline view by Client.
- The login screen will now ask for your Client ID, the first step in the introduction of our new and improved user identity. If you don't remember your Client ID, check with your CSM.
- Based on customer feedback, we made the Shift Cards more readable and predictable by darkening the shift time groupings, reducing the amount of padding, and clarifying rules for sorting roles.
- For New Timesheets users, we fixed an issue where deactivated activities would be available to select when creating a new timesheet from the Web App.
- In Web Timesheets, when you go 'back' in the browser, you’ll now get the previously-saved view.
- We fixed an issue where the Site Diary Additional Questions view could be difficult to dismiss on some devices.
What's New in the Mobile App
- We've removed the Date Selector from the Timesheet Activity Screen, limiting the duration of a single timesheet to 24 hours. We did this to prevent errors and support customers tracking overnight shifts.
- Some users will notice the Daily Log page loads faster.
- We now allow Dockets to start any time on the current day, and end up to 24 hours later.
- Fixed an issue where you could not create an order in the future.
- Fixed an issue where you could not change the date of an unscheduled (aka Loose) timesheet.