There's less room for mistakes with our Site Diary updates 📱
New Features in the Web App
- View "in-progress" Site Diaries in the Site Diary page in the Web App and stay on top of what's happening in the field throughout the day. Note: only available for customers using the New Time Tracking.
- If your supervisors made a mistake, you'll be able to remedy it fast. Now you can delete Site Diaries from the Web App, so your supervisors can redo it in the field. Note: only available for customers using the New Time Tracking.
- Clearer breakdown of time totals submitted by the Site Diary. You'll be able to see Work Total, Break Total, and Daily Totals for each timesheet. Note: only available for customers using the New Time Tracking.
- The work versus break time is much clearer in the Site Diary details page.
- Generic timesheet export now includes Timesheet Status
New Features in the Mobile App
- Supervisors can delete their own Site Diary in the field, and redo one just as fast.
- We resolved the issue of archived projects showing up in the Scheduler Timeline
- Orders and Roles load more quickly in the Scheduler
- Improved load time for Daily Log list
- Improved date picker in Scheduler
- Fixed an issue where new orders, added shifts, or order updates did not immediately reflect in Scheduler
- Fixed an issue where allocations grouped under 'No Project' might not appear
- Fixed an issue where break times were not showing in Timesheet Review