Who this feature is for
After approving your workers Timesheets, you can export this data to a CSV file perfectly formatted for MYOB AccountRight for easy import.
Before you export
Please make sure the Worker's Last Name, First Name, and Employee ID matches exactly between Assignar and MYOB AccountRight.
How to export to MYOB AccountRight
- To begin, first Approve your Worker's Timesheets. You learn how to do this here.
- Next, go to the Weekly tab
- Select the week you want to export using our date picker
- Click Export and select MYOB
- The timesheets will then be exported into a CSV file formatted for MYOB AccountRight into your computer/laptop.
Columns that will be exported
Emp. Co/Last Name
|Worker's last name.
Emp. First Name
|Worker's first name.
Employee. Card ID
|Worker's Employee ID.
The name of the Pay Type (i.e. Regular Time, Overtime, or Second Overtime)
The start date of the Activity
The number of hours done of each Activity.
Once you've exported, you can now import into MYOB AccountRight!
You can learn how to import your exported Timesheet data here.